My opinions on this are pretty straightforward with the following points
1) What is Sonia Gandhi’s past and who is she? Watch what the ex cabinet minister Dr.Subramanium swamy has to say for it?
2) What are the credentials of Rahul Gandhi, the leader the congress is promoting?
3) Become a terrorist and get paid by the Congress Government
4) Rs 87153.12 crores has just evaporated from the government records. You can read about it in www.cag.gov.in and Click on Latest audit reports on the next screen, click on Compliance/Regularity Audit on the next screen, click on Report no. 13 – Accounts of the Union Government and get into chapter 2.
4) Are you safe with 3850 people having been killed in 3000 terror attacks in 67 cities/towns in the country in the past 5 years. The only person having been caught is Kasab. Whose next?
5) Conversions in India are rampant and are frequently done by profs in IITkanpur also. If there is any conversion we should look forward to, it is from religion to spirituality. It is time we all stand up and voice against these conversions in the most strong way.
Been to campuses where there are round table conferences of people ready to argue whom to vote for, and these same students have planned a long weekend or did not get their Form 6 signed up to exercise their franchisee. Shun these people. If people around you are not going to vote, look down on them. More than these conferences, we need change, change in the very system which has been ruled by the congress for 50 long years.
This year vote and vote for the BJP.